Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Time... in Reverse

Today, I am puttering around. Trying to clean up, and restore my sanity. I have finally unpacked, and have put away the suitcases... Laundry is caught up (for a short time), we had a "real" dinner (pork chops, spaghetti, and steamed broccoli) and the dishes are all put away. I plan to make additional progress on my current painting project.

Yesterday, I visited the in-laws. It was nice to catch up with them, as we have both been busy! I also was productive in my painting endeavor--nearly done with the insiduous taping, and was able to finish the top hallway and part of the main level stairs.

Sunday, we had a few couples over after church! It was fun to see our friends again. Pete is thinking that his next project will be a 1/4 size replica of Comerica Park to play strike-out (whiffle ball) with friends. It's kinda funny to watch 20-somethings play a game associated with pre-teens... but, they have fun & that's what matters!

I arrived back home on Saturday to be wisked away to the Tigers game! And surprise... they won!

San Diego was beautiful, and though I was traveling for work, I still had a few moments to tour the city. I got to see the ocean, a few palm trees, and shopping malls! It was a quick trip, 3 days in length starting last Thursday. As soon as I get my computer (should be here shortly), I will post photos of the coast.

Wednesday, we got to meet our friends new baby girl! She is nearly a month old. Its amazing how quickly time flies, when life gets busy.

That's all for the recent updates. I hope that you have an enjoyable evening!

No comments: