Monday, July 18, 2011

U.P. ~ Summer Vacation 2011

This past week, Pete and I spent some time relaxing in the UP... the pics below are a few memories from our week off...

Campfire/Wiffleball on the beach with family...




Doing the scenic tour of the UP, including Eagle Harbor... Copper Harbor... Brockway Mountain... and a few other stops with my family...

Spending some time on the water... I noticed these trees from the water and they reminded me of something from a Dr.Seuss book... little tufts of branches at the top.

Outside of the above... we were able to spend quite a bit of time sauna/swimming at the camp where my mom & dad were staying, reading (I got through 8 novels... nothing with any remotely any educational value), and saw a few of our friends too. :) There is nothing quite like the U.P. summer ~ and we felt fortunate to be able to enjoy a whole week of it this year! :)

No comments: