Thursday, January 13, 2011

7 minutes

Now that school is in full swing, I am really enjoying the small things in life... like my new 7 minute commute. I now have an extra 10 hours a week to balance school, my life, etc. That's a whole extra day of studying that I get back. Hooray! Perhaps, I can use this time to get more sleep, spend a little more time with Pete, and go for a few more walks with the dog. It will be nice to have the choice regarding what I want to do with that time, instead of budgeting it weekly to commute to school.

2 comments:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

So glad for your change! Happy studying (and time with your hubby!) and Happy dog walking! Wish we could walk our "kids" together! haha
Thinking of you,
Jennifer

Julie said...

That's awesome, Heidi. That's a ton of time you're gaining! Hope you're taking some of that time to get some R&R. :)