Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lazy Saturday

Given the cold temperatures and snow recently making travel more difficult, Saturday's around our home have have been "lazy" with a Sunday-like feel to the day. We have not accomplished anything large on Saturday's this month--the largest feat being the weekly grocery run & laundry. But, we have been able to catch up on sleep, and work on some of our less strenuous personal goals... For instance, this month, I have finished 3 books in front of the fire, and have started to review some of my old coursework from college. [I am toying with the idea of taking a graduate admissions test and going back to school for Fall 2010 or so...]

But, it feels wonderful to ease into 2009; I am enjoying a "pause" in our life induced by the insulating snow and cold of winter. I hope that, if winter cold & snow has found you, you are warm, dry, and relaxed... enjoying a cup of coffee (or your beverage of choice).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi,

It was so fun to visit w/you today (Shannon's shower)!

LUV
Molly

Pete/Heidi said...

Hello Molly,

I enjoyed visiting with you as well! Take care! Heidi