Monday, October 8, 2012

Tourist in my own town

This past weekend, my mom and sister came to visit me. It was so much fun to see them again -- and I totally enjoyed the time we spent together. The weekend was action packed... we did things such as explore the capitol, tour a local town and visit all the gifty-type shops that Pete won't tour with me, went on an airplane ride, emptied the house of furniture and belongings, visited with my aunt and uncle, went out to eat a couple times -- including once for pie, had cider and doughnuts from a local cider mill, among other things. It was fun -- and I believe they had a good time too! But today, its back to reality and I am sad to see them  go!
A few pics from the weekend (photo credits: my sister Emma): 



3 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

So fun!

Yvonne said...

oh man! the color tour must have been breathtaking from those heights!! and nice for you to have your mom in town with you too.

Anonymous said...

Its always fun to have company, especially family! Beautiful fall colors :) by the way, i get to see your other sister out here!