Thursday, December 11, 2008

My tooth is (temporarily) fixed

I am no longer singing "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth".
My lower tooth is (temporarily) fixed from last months soccer incident. Although the temporary tooth/cap is slightly/not noticeably darker than my real teeth, my permanent tooth should match very well.

I can no longer drink with a straw through the gap in my front teeth... a feat I that reminded me of being 6.
The silver lining in this whole incident: My real teeth/before the accident were very crowded, and the front tooth was in my mouth at a slight angle. My new smile will be straighter, with the lower teeth all in a line.


2 comments:

Heidi Lassila said...

Cute. I'm glad your teeth are almost fixed!

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Yay for dental technology! Are you going to be in MN anytime soon?