Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving










We spent Thanksgiving day at my in-laws house, with lots of good food and nearly all of the extended family. The only person missing at this gathering was my brother-in-law, Aaron, who was unable to take the time off work. After the meal, the afternoon was spent enjoying the company of family... the boys had a football game outside, there were a few who took naps, and others who read the newspaper or knit.
Given the number of people in town for the holidays, we celebrated Pete's Grandma and Grandpa K's 50th wedding anniversary by going out to dinner on Friday and then returning to my in-laws for a cup of coffee.

In addition to the family time, I got a start on my Christmas shopping, and made some more cookies. I now have quite a bit of cookies frozen for use in the upcoming month!

No comments: