Outside of the gathering at Mindy's where we got to see family and friends, while in Minnesota...
- I went shopping with my mom and sister's to find a few new shirts for school (and make use of the no sales tax on clothing).
- Visited with most of my maternal aunts/uncles after a wedding.
- Went boating and water skiing on the below lake until the skies turned dark and twisting with fingers coming down from the clouds (and yes, tornado sirens were going off.
- Had my first grilled hamburger of summer at a cookout at my mom and dad's (along with all the sides -- scrumptious watermelon, baked beans, chips, among other good food).
- Did a lot of visiting, and even managed to get some studying in.
- And Pete was able to share his hobby of flying with a few more people (i.e. he gave a few airplane rides to my siblings, parents and his brother).
A few more pics of Chicago (for good measure) -- taken on the way home.