Thursday, June 9, 2011

A few misc. updates on our life.

Pete really does have a new hobby. The other day he came home with a Student Pilot Certificate ~ he is officially registered with the FAA and is now working towards getting his pilots license. He has really been enjoying this hobby ~ coming home and telling me about how much he enjoys flying and the freedom it brings... and all about the new skills he is learning. At his lesson this past week, he was able to land the plane by himself. I was able to go up with him (along with a real pilot) about a week ago; it was fun to be in the air. It certainly is different than flying commercial! :)

I am almost done with my first year of school ~ looking forward to June 30th (my last exam), and a few weeks of freedom. Plan to spend a week up North, and no other definite plans yet. :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

If you aren't too busy catching up with family while up north ( if up north is by us, I guess it could be by your fam.) Come visit! hopefully we'll have a new baby by then and we'd love to see you guys! :)